A network of partner universities
The CIHEAM Montpellier participates in the “Erasmus+: International Credit Mobility” (ICM) scheme, promoting the inward and outward mobility of students, teaching staff and other members of staff in collaboration with partner institutions outside the European Union.
Each mobility project, with the exception of student work placements, is carried out within the framework of prior inter-institutional agreements between the home institution and the host institution.
Financial aid covering the cost of travel and of the stay can be granted to a limited number of participants.
The partner institutions
Agricultural University of Tirana
European University of Tirana
University "Fan S. Noli"
|Egypt : |
Agronomic and Veterinary Institute Hassan II
National Agronomic Institute of Tunis
If you wish to become a partner, please contact:
Duration: 3 to 12 months
You are a student in a partner institution and you want to organise a study mobility project at the CIHEAM Montpellier :
- We can offer financial assistance to a limited number of inward students
- Your home university can recognise your mobility programme as part of your study programme on condition that a prior agreement has been established between your home university and the CIHEAM Montpellier.
Recognition of inward and outward study mobility projects is acquired on the basis of the ECTS system. For information purposes, grades are awarded to students according to the following scale:
- 17-20 (20%): A (outstanding performance)
- 14-16.99 (50%): B (above the average standard but with minor errors)
- 10-13.99 (15%): C (satisfactory work meeting the minimum criteria. Fair, but with certain shortcomings)
- 0-9.99 (15%): D (considerable further work required. The students must sit the examination again. No credit can be awarded)
Consult our study programmes:
Duration: 5 days to 2 months
CIHEAM Montpellier offers teachers from partner institutions the opportunity to come and give lessons and share their experience. Outgoing mobility can also be organized.
Financial assistance can be provided to a limited number of incoming or outgoing teachers.
Training mobility open to all staff
Duration: 5 days to 2 months
Inward and outward training mobility projects can be organised:
Some examples of mobility projects for members of staff
Sharing experience with regard to mentoring international students, financial management of European programmes, documentary resource management, eLearning techniques, etc.
Training mobility for teaching staff
Participating in one of the courses in our range of education programmes will enable you to meet colleagues in the scientific environment of the CIHEAM Montpellier and Agropolis International. This opportunity to share experiences enables participants to expand their network and identify new potential education, research and cooperation activities..