- Professional training
Who can attend ?
- Regional or local administrations
- Professional organisations
- Non-governmental organisations
- Private companies
- Project leaders, agricultural leaders
- Executives, researchers, teachers
- Higher education staff
To meet the needs resulting from the evolution of the international context
- The opening of markets and the creation of free trade areas
- The evolution of societies in the face of economic changes
- The pressure on natural resources in the context of climate change
- The evolution of training and communication techniques
To meet the new expectations of participants by offering them an analysis of their training needs
- Exchanges with professionals
- Up-to-date contents
- Qualified speakers
- Varied dissemination processes
- Active teaching methods
Five options to achieve your training
Permanent training offer on specialized topics
These courses open for a group of 10 participants minimum and last an average of 1 or 2 weeks.
Units from our Master of Science programs
Possibility to attend these courses individually. The duration varies from 1 to 4 weeks.
Off-site trainings, co-organized with our Southern Mediterranean Partners
(universities, professional organisations, etc.) offering the possibility to develop skills with local professional partnerships.
« Customized » trainings for our institutional Mediterranean partners
aimed at meeting the needs specific to an organization or a particular public.
E.learning training to complete or strengthen your curriculum
The CIHEAM-IAMM develops e.learning courses to enable you to update and perform your knowledge at your own pace.