Information of the Controller
- Controller name: CIHEAM Institut Agronomique de Montpellier
- Business name: CIHEAM Montpellier
- Fiscal identity number: N0011376A
- Address: 3191 route de Mende, CS 43999, 34093 Montpellier Cedex 5, France
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: To develop cooperation between countries of the Mediterranean through post-graduate training and promotion of cooperative research in topics related to management of agriculture and territories, project engineering, public policies for agriculture, environment, food, rural development, agri-food systems and agri-logistics.
General conditions of useThese General Conditions regulate the use (including access) of the web pages belonging to the CIHEAM Montpellier website, including the contents and services available on these pages. By accessing the www.iamm.ciheam.org/en website the User accepts the General Conditions in force at www.iamm.ciheam.org/en.
How and what personal data do we collect?
User commitments and obligationsThe User has read and agrees that accessing this website does not involve a commercial relationship with CIHEAM Montpellier. The User undertakes to use the website, its services and contents respecting the principles of good faith and public order without contravening the legislation in force. The User must not misuse the website for illegal or harmful purposes or in any other way that may damage or prevent the normal operation of the website. Regarding the content of this website the User is not permitted to:
- Reproduce, distribute or modify – whether totally or partially –any contents of this website, without authorisation of the legitimate authors;
- Infringe the rights of the provider or the legitimate authors.
Use for commercial or advertising purposesWhen using the www.iamm.ciheam.org/en website, the User undertakes not to damage in any way the image, interest and rights of CIHEAM Montpellier or third parties or jeopardise, disable or overload the www.iamm.ciheam.org/en portal or affect the correct operation of the website in any way. However, the User should be aware that the security measures of the Internet information systems are not completely flawless and therefore CIHEAM Montpellier cannot guarantee the total absence of viruses or any other elements that may alter the User’s information systems (software and hardware) or the electronic documents and files contained therein.
Security measuresThe personal data that the User provides CIHEAM Montpellier may or may not be stored in automated databases. The ownership of these databases corresponds exclusively to CIHEAM Montpellier, who assumes all the technical, organisational and security measures to guarantee confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with the law of data protection in force.
CopyrightThe illustrations used on this site are mainly produced by the CIHEAM Montpellier. However, some are from the Pixabay site: Mircea Ploscar, Gerd Altmann, Marco Lindner, Pete Linforth, Dariusz Sankowski. As well as Lucas Sarrade (header photo): https://www.iamm.ciheam.org/en/publications/portail-documentaire/
ComplaintsThe User may submit a complaint by the following ways, stating its name and surname(s), service and/or product requested as well as the reasons for complaint:
- Email at email@example.com
- Writing at the postal address of the Institute.