On the occasion of the 5th edition of #ErasmusDays which will be held on October 14, 15 and 16, the Erasmus + Occitanie Network is organizing a series of webinars devoted to mobility and international cooperation, as part of the Erasmus + Program which will soon be celebrating its 35th birthday.
The #ErasmusDays are a unique opportunity to celebrate cultural diversity and to inform and educate students, teacher-researchers and staff about the importance and benefits of this program of international exchange and collaboration.
>> Registration link: https://forms.gle/B9Bt81jFFNu2UkZM9
>> Zoom link: https://supagro-fr.zoom.us/j/95684378928
Webinar Occitanie Erasmus+ Network
Short and long mobility for doctoral students
Organized by the Erasmus + working group of the Comité Europe Occitanie Est with which the CIHEAM IAMM is associated with higher education and research institutions, this webinar will take place on October 14, 2021 from 11:30 am to 12:30 pm.
The objective is to inform participants about academic mobility at doctoral level and the associated Erasmus funding mechanisms. The testimonies of three doctoral students will focus on the contributions of European and international mobility on a professional and personal level.
In the program:
- Information on doctoral mobility
- The mobility possibilities offered by the Erasmus + program for doctoral students
- Focus on International Credit Mobilities available in our establishments
- Marie Curie doctoral and post-doctoral fellowships
- Testimonials from incoming / outgoing doctoral students
- Presentation of contacts in Occitanie institutions and conclusion.
Contact point: Magali Maire - CIHEAM Montpellier