FARNET highlighted the DEVLOK project in an article "French FLAG helps launch a CLLD-type dynamic in Tunisia".
FARNET is the community of people implementing Community-Led Local Development (CLLD) under the European Maritime and Fisheries Fund (EMFF). This network brings together Fisheries Local Action Groups (FLAGs), managing authorities, citizens and experts from across the EU to work on the sustainable development of fisheries and coastal areas.
What they do:
- Build knowledge and capacity in Community-Led Local Development
- Identify and disseminate successful responses to key challenges for coastal, fisheries and aquaculture areas across Europe
- Ensure the flow of information among stakeholders involved in Community-Led Local Development
- Support cooperation between FLAGs and with other local development partnerships throughout Europe and beyond.
How they do it:
- Expert advice and assistance to FLAGs and administrations
- Events: transnational seminars, conferences
- Publications: regular electronic FARNET Flash, a yearly FARNET Magazine, thematic and methodological guides and other technical reports
- The FARNET website and social media.
>> Devlok project website
>> FARNET website
>> Download the article