“A unique Documentation Centre focusing on agricultural economics and sustainable rural development in the Mediterranean Basin.”
Mediterranean Documentation Centre
Located at the very heart of the campus, the Mediterranean Documentation Centre welcomes students, teaching-research staff and professionals in a convivial building open to all. It plays a key role in enhancing their knowledge and fostering their development. The works it houses represent a unique heritage focusing on the Mediterranean basin and cover all the topics explored through the different teaching programmes as well as the research & development activities of the Institute in Montpellier.
The online catalogue – in addition to referencing the documents housed in the library – provides remote access to over 50% of digitised resources, many of which are available on an open access basis.
A unique documentary library focusing on the Mediterranean
- 43,500 documents (works, scientific articles, conference proceedings, academic works, etc.)
- 38,300 digitised references in the online catalogue (MeditAgri)
- 50% of documents available as full-text versions
- 40 printed periodicals, 2,500 electronic periodicals, 280 e-books (Harmathèque)
- 15,800 scientific articles
- 3,700 proceedings or communications from conferences and seminars
- 3,000 student dissertations (masters and doctoral theses)
- 98 films