Within the scope of the Horizon Europe EXCEL4MED project.
The excellence hub EXCEL4MED is an initiative to strengthen Mediterranean innovation excellence in innovation ecosystems focusing on the production of nutritious food products and the valorization of food industrial side-streams. It is a cross-border collaboration between Greece, Malta and France on a common strategy on strengthening the Mediterranean food added-value chains. EXCEL4MED innovation ecosystems will be interconnected with umbrella company organizations, research institutions, governmental bodies and societal actors that will be mutually reinforcing each other in a Mediterranean context and together will raise the level of innovation excellence in their regional fabric.
CIHEAM-IAMM is the leader of Task 2.2 entitled “Meso-economic analysis of impacts and diffusion conditions of the innovation within industrial chains and territories”, and Task 4.1 entitled “Estimation of cost and revenue generation”. The first task aims to identify the nature of risks and uncertainties perceived by the stakeholders towards the novel techniques, while the second one will carry out a Cost-Benefit Analysis to estimate the strengths and weaknesses of the novel technologies and determine their economic feasibility, and different actor coverage within the selected chains. Moreover, the CIHEAM-IAMM is responsible for the supervision of the two Living-Labs which will be developed (one in Malta and one in Greece) by providing the appropriate scientific framework for their well-functioning.
Activities and tasks
• Collaborate with the other partners for the collection of the necessary data;
• Supervision of Living-Labs;
• Implement Q-methodology for the elaboration of Task 2.2;
• Assist the coordinator in the supervision and implementation of the Tasks, and in following the project work plan;
• Attend the consortium meetings;
- Contract duration: fixed term contract of 12 months’ renewable twice (up to 36 months);
- Full-time (37,5h per week);
- 8 weeks’ annual leave;
- Salary: According to CIHEAM-IAMM index payroll;
- Location: Mediterranean Agronomic Institute of Montpellier, France with occasional travels to different partner countries.
The PF must meet the following requirements:
- Ph.D. in Economics or Agricultural science;
- Excellent knowledge of Q-methodology and value chain analysis;
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis;
- Knowledge on Living Lab implementation and supervision;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.