Multi-agent Agri-food living labs for new supply chain Mediterranean systems
The main objective of LAB4SUPPLY is to provide practical solutions to address the current difficulties of Mediterranean smallholders and traditional farmers, who face the main challenges that arise in the Agri-food value chain.
The Project will offer innovative and viable solutions and opportunities to allow local smallholders to increase their competitiveness and profitability, using optimised agri-food supply chain and improving adaptation capacity to unexpected market changes, which at the same time are better perceived by the consumers.
The project will empower agri-food smallholders in the Mediterranean through the definition, enhancement and transfer of competitive and efficient food supply chain alternatives.
Source of funding
PRIMA-MED Programme funded by ANR
Programme and contact references
Maite Puig de Morales - Project Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, +33(0)4.67.04.60.82
- Center for Agro-Food Economics and Development-CREDA - Espagne
- Mouloud Mammeri University in Tizi Ouzou -UMMTO - Algeria
- National Agronomic School at El Harrach - ENSA - Algeria
- Smartec Systems - SMARTEC - Égypte
- Agricultural University of Athens-AUA - Grèce
- HORTA S.R.L.- HORTA - Italie
- National Institute for Agronomic Research at Morocco INRA-MOROCCO - Maroc
- Sultan Moulay Slimane University - USMS - Maroc
- International Center for Advanced Mediterranean Agronomic Studies - Mediterranean Agronomic Institute of Montpellier CIHEAM-IAMM - France